1. Servant leadership is having a servant heart that .
two. A heart that is driven by the desire to ...not to greedily get get get.
The heart of God is a giving Heart - He gave to the globe his son.
three. A servant heart is the condition of the Heart - An Attitude. A mind set.
4. Self Centred Leadership is also an attitude.
Self centred leadership as the final authority above all. Servant Leadership recognizes the higher authority of God. Servant Leader is a steward of leadership to the authority above it. Jesus was a Servant Leader, He stated: "I do only what the father tells me to do."
5. God is often looking for leaders who have capability to . Not leaders who do what they like but those who will do what He wants.
6. God takes Servant Leadership seriously
Moses got disqualified from leadership after he acted in his own authority. Saul was disqualified as a leader after he acted in his own authority.
7. A Servant Leader is a servant to two parties: to and to the .
He understands the pain of the men and women. He is driven by the need to have to meet their require he will not do it by his own method.. rather by a God given technique. Moses attempted his personal method when he launched the Moses Ministry trying to deliver Israel from Pharaoh, killing an Egyptian Bully. But his efforts failed. So God took him to a to take care of Jethro's sheep the priest of Midian. What was Moses studying in the Degree of leadership that took 40 years:
A Servant is someone who has mastered two things:
(i). Ability to submit to greater Authority and
(ii). Knows how to walk in humility.
What Moses achieved, we would call it a Master's Degree in Leadership, but God would call it a Masters Degree in Servantwood.
8. When a Leader operates on Self Authority, he is in the path of disobedience and for that reason is already a Why? since a path of disobedience is a path of failure.
Success is only guaranteed in the instruction of God. obedience equals obedience. Each Saul and Moses were disqualified for half obedience not disobedience.
9. Men and women with servant heart are not ideal people. They are imperfect people who are obsessed to obey a Excellent God.
10. Driven by requirements around them not by selfish needs. Everything Christ did was driven by desire to serve God and Men and women. Phil two: Becoming in the really nature of God but Christ created himself nothing taking the extremely nature of servant.
11. Self Centred Leaders are out to make a show, to make themselves rich and famous...getting in quite nature as sinners but they position themselves above everybody else. They reject the grace that brings perfection in Leadership. They are seeking to be served and worshiped. They are motivated by ego, they are not motivated by humility. They get their definition of Leadership from Private Improvement not from God's Thought of Leadership – Servantwood.
12. Servantwood and Humility are inseparable like the sun and heat, like winter and cold, like sugar and sweetness. What qualifies the white powder to be sugar is its taste - sweet taste. If its not sweet then its not sugar. What qualifies a mere man or women in the eyes of God to be a Leader is the ability to be humble. The proof of humility is treating other people greater than your self. The proof of Humility is the ability to Reach out to Men and women.
13. Submission and Servantwood are twins. Every servant submits to his master. According to the Bible: Obedience is far better than sacrifice.
14. Self Centred Leadership is characterised by self dependence. This is why God disapproves of self dependence, it excludes God. You can have self confidence but have no confidence in God. David had each self confidence and Confidence in God. He had far more Confidence in God than in himself.
Goliath said "I will kill you boy". but David said " You come against me with sword and javelin but I come against u by the name of God of Israel". David recognized the strength of God and The authority of God. Quickly Following David recognized God, the terms of the battle were changed. The battle was no longer Goliath against David, but Goliath against God. Each and every leader that puts God first will succeed. God is not searching for excellent Individuals or excellent Leaders. He is searching for best Servants. David was not ideal but He understood the Authority of his God. Daniel 11:32 " They that know the power of their God shall be firm and do mighty exploits.."
Servant leaders are willing to humiliate themselves for God. Servant leaders are willing to serve God in His terms. Servant leaders delight in obeying God's instruction, they thrive on doing the will of God. (Such as David the Man right after God's own heart). Servant Leaders are willing to walk in integrity. Integrity = Incorruptibility. Jethro says to Moses: "Don't kill your self with so much function, just elect leaders amongst the individuals, men of incorruptible character.
16. for a heart that desires to serve him in his terms.
A person who will lay down all selfish desires. Saul allowed his ego to get on the way. Servant Leaders are willing to be rejected by individuals as lengthy as they have the favor of God. God rejected Saul because his Pride and Self Significance got on the way of what God was doing. God will use a Leader who feels the discomfort of the folks - Ezra cried to God for the people and God moved by means of him. God will use a Leader who hates what He hates and loves what He loves. If you hate sin and really like righteousness, you are on God's most treasured Leaders because He passionately hates sin passionately loves righteousness.
17. A servant heart is driven by really like:
Genuine Really like for folks is the only cause why you would humble your self to serve people. Self really like is looking for cause why men and women should respect you, honor you and worship you. Jesus opposed Self Adore. He said: The least will be the greatest.
18. Servant Leader is humbled towards God and in return God uplifts the humble and rejects the proud.
Mature leaders can afford to be humble.
19. The proof of Enjoy for God is serving individuals: "Peter if u really like me feed my sheep."