A talented keynote speaker always tailors their comments to set the tone and deliver the message your audience needs to hear. This is a great question. There are tons of speakers out there who deliver a ‘one-size fits all’ message every time they speak. That’s so lame. While I have areas of expertise I enjoy speaking on, I always tailor my comments as a keynote speaker to my audience. These are some of the questions I will ask you in anticipation of serving as a keynote speaker for your event:
- What is the demographic and size of your audience?
- Does your event have a theme?
- What tone do you want your keynote speaker to take…sarcastic and irreverent (my personal favorite) professonial, motivational, inspirational, etc?
- What are your expectations for my keynote presentation?
- What key points do you want your audience to ‘take away’ from my presentation?
- As your keynote speaker, do you want me to elaborate on or tailor to your group, one of my topics of business expertise, like:
- Thinking outside the box
- Being yourself
- Leveraging resources
- How to make $10,000 an hour
- Secrets of a successful entrepreneur
As a professional keynote speaker, one of my skills is to read your audience. I am a storyteller, and I like to draw from my vast collection of personal illustrations, as well as current events to make sure the points you want to make are driven home. I also want to deliver a message which is timely, relevant, sharp, and fresh.
Although I am the guy out front, I prefer to work with you, behind the scenes, in advance of your event, to make sure that it is carefully crafted for success. I want your audience to rave about my presentation and for you to be remembered as a genius for finding me.
So let’s get the dialogue started. How can I serve you as keynote speaker for your event. I’m available at 1-888-SPEAKER.